Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Who Am I?

My name is Reshmita and I am 13 this year. I was born on 30 October 1997. I was from Qifa Primary School and now I am in Henderson Secondary School. I am not an international student but I live with my guardian as my mother is a Filipino. When I was younger, my mother had an immigration problem. So she lived in Malaysia by herself. Even though she could enter Singapore on 2008, I did not want to live with her, my father and sister.
I rather live with my uncle, aunt, cousin and dog. I love dogs. I have two dogs of two different breeds. I love to play basketball. I used to be in my former primary school's school team. Even though I have moved on to a secondary school, I still will make time to play basketball with my friends.

I love facebooking in fact I have so many friends on facebook. In my primary school which is , Qifa Primary School, I have so many friends. Now in Henderson Secondary School, I also made many new friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment