Thursday, March 18, 2010

Technology

Technology is something we use to communicate with other people who we don't live close to. I know that I will not be able to live with this three things in my life. They are my handphone, laptop and facebook. My handphone is obviously the most important to me because I use it most of the time to communicate with my friends that is why my bills always shoots up!

My laptop is mostly used to surf the web to find out infomation about certian stuff. Sometimes I will use the internet to use the dictionary. I am too lazy to use the manual dictionary. And I will also play this one game I really find interesting. It is called the Bookworm.

I also use the internet to log in to facebook there I will communicate with my friends by chatting with them. I will also play certian games with them but honestly I really can't live without all technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment